ACT is a standardised test which measures student’s college readiness and reviews the score during the admission process at an undergraduate level in USA and Canada. This is currently administered by ACT (American College Testing) a non- profit organization.
Features of ACT exam is as follows:-
- ACT exam has four sections i.e. English, Math, Reading and Science. There is an optional section, the Writing section which has one writing prompt.
- Total testing time for the ACT is 2 hours and 55 minutes without the writing section and 3 hours and 35 minutes for the ACT with the Writing section.
- The test is scored in a scale of 1 to 36 and the composite score is the average of the four tests
- The ACT is a computer based testing and takes place 6 times a year i.e. September, October, December, February, April and June for the international cities and 7 times for the national cities.
- The cost of taking the ACT is $166 with writing and $150 without the writing prompt.
Eligibility of ACT:
There is no pre-defined eligibility criteria for taking up the test. The test is generally taken up by high school students.
We have the following ACT course variants
ACT Exclusive-Private tutoring with flexible timings
ACT Ultimate-Learn ACT at your home.