Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is required to get admission in many law schools in United States of America, Canada and Australia. This test is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
LSAT exam has been structured such a way so that it can assess a candidate’s aptitude and evaluate if he/she is capable of becoming a future lawyer. There are no specific eligibility criteria required by the candidates to appear in the LSAT examination. Also there is no age limit bar to appear for this examination.
LSAT is an online examination. The duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes. The test comprises of 5 sections. 2 sections for Logical Reasoning, 1 section for Analytical Reasoning, 1 Reading Comprehension Section and one Essay section. There is one additional section which is the Experimental Section and the marks of this section are not added to the total score. The LSAT scale ranges from 120 to 180, with 120 being the lowest possible score and 180 being the highest possible score.All test questions are weighted exactly the same. The total number of questions you get right is what matters for your score, not which particular questions you get right or wrong. There is no deduction for incorrect answers.
LSAT Exclusive Tutoring(30 hours) course Features :-
- Class schedule and duration can vary based on students competency and availability.
- More focus on foundation and strategies..
- One dedicated Verbal and Quant Faculty to take the entire session.
- 20+ mock tests to improve score through one of the best portal in the world
- Applicable course book and additional study material
- Additional doubt clearing sessions before exam
- Program validity is 1 year