Denmark is considered as one of the top destinations in Europe for International Students. Over the years it has grown popularity as a study abroad destination due to its low tuition fees and most of the programs in Masters are English taught. World Leader for IT and design, Denmark comes top in Europe when it comes to academic excellence and infrastructure.
USP of studying in Denmark:
- Industry hub of Europe
- Tuition cost is very low compared to other European countries
- Spouse visa is available if student is married
- Easy settlement option
- Opportunity to earn high salaries even during part time
Top Industries in Denmark:
- Information Management
Top Institutes in Denmark:
- University of Copenhagen
- Technical University of Denmark
- Aarhus University
- Aalborg University
- University of Southern Denmark
Eligibility Criteria for UG and PG Program:
- In Denmark Bachelors is for three and half to four years and Masters is for two years.
- Danish education system accepts 15 years of education.
- No SAT is required
- Student will have to appear for IELTS as an English Proficiency Test
- A minimum score of 6.5 is desired to take admission in good university
- No GRE or GMAT is required.
Main Intake :- Fall- September
Spring :- January Intake
Part time work and Post study work right:
Student can work up to 20hrs as part time work opportunity and full time during public holidays.
Note: Majority of population in Denmark speaks Danish so it is advised to students to learn the language.
Student can stay up to 6 months after completion of study ad post study work right.
Cost of Attendance.
Tuition Fee in Denmark largely varies on subjects. Tuition fee will vary from 4000 Euro to 20000 Euro based on the category of college and subject student takes up.
Accommodation largely depends on whether the students wants to stay on campus or in private properties.
Based on choices accommodation cost may vary between 250 US$ to 1100 US$.