Germany is the seventh largest country in Europe and one of the most densely populated country in the world.
USP of Studying Germany:
- No tuition fee at public universities in Germany.
- Higher job opportunities than other European countries
- Excellent higher education infrastructure and faculty members.
- Globally recognized degrees
- Variety of programs taught in English.
Education System in Germany:
- Early Childhood Education.
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Tertiary Education
- Continuing Education
Types of colleges in Germany:
- Technical University
- University of Applied Science
- Colleges of Art/Colleges of Music
- Private or Church sponsored institution.
|Renowned Colleges||Top Courses|
|Technical University of Munich||Mech Egg, CSE, ECE, Mathematics, Physics, Economics.|
|Ladwig Maximilian University of Munich||Business Admin, Arts, Mathematics, Informatics and Statistics, Physics and Biology|
|Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg||Mathematics and CSE, Physics and Astronomy, Philosophy, Behavioral and Cultural Studies, Law|
|Humboldt University of Berlin||Social Science and Education, Mathematics and Natural Science, Business and Economics, Philosophy,Law|
|Karlsruhe Institute of Technology(KIT)||Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mech Engg, Physics, Informatics, Economics and Management|
|RWTH Aachen University||Mathematics, Architecture, Civil Engg, Arts and Humanities, Business and Economics|
|Berlin Institute of Technology||Humanities and Education, Mathematics and Natural Sc, Process Sc, CSE, EE, Economics and Business Management.|
|Free University Berlin||CSE, Business Administration, Statistics, Psychology, Bio Chemistry, Mathematics|
- Aerospace industry
- Information and technology
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical and Medical Industry
- Consumer and Service Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate, MS and PHD in Germany:
- 13 year education is required for bachelors. Foundation course is required for students with 12 year education
- An entry score of 60% is required to meet the eligibility criteria for application
- Bachelor’s degree in Germany is for 3-4 years, masters is for 2 years and PHD for 4 years
- SAT, GRE is not mandatory for undergraduate and master’s degree.
- A minimum band of 6.5 band is mandatory for IELTS and Toefl score not less than 80.
- German language till B2 level is must for undergraduate program. However student taking up masters can choose to learn German at the university campus.
Academic Cycle and Intakes:
September Intake. Deadline-March to July
March Intake. Deadline-November to Jan mid
Student should ideally apply 9-10 months prior to the intake for smooth process.
Post Study Work Right:
Part time: Student is eligible to do part time work for 18 hrs per week. Student can take up full time work during public holidays
Full Time: Student from EU and EEA is eligible for unrestricted access to Germany. Student from other countries can stay up to 18months post completion of graduate course.
Cost of Attendance:
Bachelors – 2000-5000 Euro
Masters – 300 – 500 Euro
MBA – 10000 -12000 Euro
Accommodation – 10200 Euro per year.