Internationally recognised qualifications – choosing to study law in the UK means you’ll gain qualifications that are recognised by law firms and law schools around the world.
The UK law system is special – the British common law system was developed more than 900 years ago. Now one third of the world’s population live in common law jurisdictions or in systems mixed with civil law. For those with an interest in international law, English commercial law is often the governing law in international contracts.
Internationally applicable knowledge – as a member of the European Union, the UK operates a consolidation of UK and EU law. As a result, UK universities are able to offer outstanding courses in European law – one of the many reasons international students choose to study European Law here in the UK.
Future Prospect – London is home to more commercial and international arbitrations than any other city in the world. For this reason, hundreds of international law firms have offices in the UK, making it an ideal place to start a successful legal career.
- Section A consists of 42 multiple choice questions. The questions are based on 12 argumentative passages, with 3 or 4 multiple choice questions on each. Examinees will be given 95 minutes to answer all of the questions.
- For Section B, Examinees will have 40 minutes to answer one of three essay questions on a range of subjects.
- Multiple choice questions score is what counts the final result. Applicant can score a maximum of 42, with one mark per question.
Both the LNAT score and essay are made available to the participating universities. These are then used to supplement applicant’s university application and show applicant’s aptitude for studying undergraduate law.
Following list of universities accepting LNAT:
- University of Bristol
- Durham University
- University of Glasgow
- King’s College London
- University of Nottingham
- University of Oxford
- SOAS, University of London
- University College London
- National University of Ireland Maynooth
- One class in every week for the period of tentative six months. Class schedule and duration can vary based on students competency and availability.
- Foundation sessions in the first month.
- One dedicated Verbal Faculty to take the entire session.
- 10+ mock tests to improve score.
- Applicable course book and additional study material
- Program validity is 1 year
- Additional doubt clearing sessions before exam.
6 University Application Service* for UK is complimentary with LNAT program.