Germany is a very popular destination among Indian students for management courses. If you want to study abroad and pursue MBA, this country might just be the right fit for you.
High-Quality Management Courses Tied to Practical Thinking And Skill Development
Germany has a long history of providing top-quality education, and its tuition fees are comparatively low. The country’s higher education system is designed to encourage independent thought, creativity, and individuality in students.
Germany offers a wide range of master’s degrees, not only in business and management but also in other disciplines such as engineering, medicine, arts, and humanities.
The country offers a variety of management courses across all types of universities, regardless of whether they are state-funded or private institutions. In fact, Germany is a great place for international students to apply for a scholarship if they want to specialize in this field yet are unable to pay their tuition fees.
The curriculum in these courses revolves around the development of the student’s interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, along with technical knowledge on how businesses and organizations should be run efficiently. Most courses require students to complete an internship as well as write their final thesis on a subject related to management. It is important for students who want to pursue a management course in Germany to know that it is not necessary for them to have any previous experience in business or economics.
The Other Perks For Internation Students Who Are in Germany to Study Management
- The cost of living: In Germany, the living costs are relatively low compared to other historical European countries like France or UK. The cost is even lower if you choose to study in smaller towns. The tuition fees are also comparatively low in most of the universities in Germany.
- The students enjoy high standards of living, as well as exciting cultural experiences by living in a country that offers countless opportunities for leisure activities and travel. From the traditional Bavarian cuisine to the modern fast-food restaurants and bars, Germany offers a diverse range of options for both students and visitors. A staple part of German culture, the beer halls, and breweries offer a great way to unwind after a long day’s study.
- Germany has been one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. Thus, there is a huge demand for skilled manpower here. If you have an MBA or management degree from a reputed university in Germany, you can easily get placed at lucrative jobs with handsome salary packages. You can also start your own business or work as a freelancer after studying in Germany.
- While it’s widespread knowledge now, it’s still worth mentioning: education in Germany is completely free. This is another big reason why international students choose this country to pursue their Master’s degree, including MBA (and mechanical engineering, which is another popular choice). So, if finance is your big concern, Germany is quite a no-brainer. There are over 300 public universities in the country. You have a lot of options here!
Which is the Best University in Germany for Management Programs?
The country has earned respect in the world for its academic excellence and it’s home to some of the top universities in the world that offer management programs. Education in Germany is considered one of the best around the globe; this factor has also contributed towards an increase in the number of foreign students coming to Germany every year to pursue an MBA.
Here are some of the top universities in Germany to study management:
- University of Mannheim
- Technical University of Munich
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- LMU Munich
- Free University of Berlin
- RWTH Aachen University
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- University of Cologne
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- University of Munster
Study Management in Germany and Unlock Outstanding Career Opportunities
More and more Indian students are now moving to Germany to pursue business and management studies. If you’re planning the same, consult overseas education experts. Get in touch with experienced overseas education consultants and get their help in planning and executing your move to study in Germany. They can help you find the right university and get admission there. They can even help with almost everything, right from admission essay writing to applying for a scholarship. Get in touch with them and turn your dreams of doing management in Germany into a reality.